Travel Permits

Please refer to the Hockey Edmonton webpage for information on Permits required for teams within the EMHA  Hockey Edmonton Website Click Here

Travel Permits through Hockey Alberta are required for the following:


  • EXHIBITION GAMES or TOURNAMENT GAMES attended outside and inside ZONE 4.
  • PRACTICES not organized by BAHA (including outdoor).
  • Travel Permits are NOT required for League Games or Practices organized by BAHA.

Click Here for Travel Permits - Exhibition Games and NON BAHA Practices

Click Here for Travel Permits - Tournaments


Exhibition Game Host Permits

Exhibition Game permits are required from Hockey Alberta for the HOST team.  Applies to ALL Exhibition Games - whether between two teams in different Zones or two teams in the same Zone.  Any BAHA team hosting an Exhibition Game will require prior approval from Hockey Alberta.

Click Here for Exhibition Game Host Permits

Hockey Alberta Zone Map


Important Information:

**Travel Permit Requests MUST be sent 7 Days PRIOR to activity

**Travel Permit Sanction Numbers will be emailed DIRECTLY back to the person submitting the request.

**Travel Permit Numbers must be written on ALL Exhibition Game Sheets and Tournament Game Sheets.

Direct any permit questions to Karmen



Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.