2017-18 Registration Overview
- Online Registration is available for players who:
- Have never played hockey before
- Have previously registered to play hockey in Beaumont with BAHA and have not been released
- Online Registration is NOT available if your child played with another association in 2016-17. Please contact the Registrar
- Online Registration includes both Mandatory and Optional Fees:
- Optional Fees include: AA Tryouts, Conditioning Camp and Volunteer Buy-out(s)
- Registration Payment can be made by either:
- Credit Card >>> NOTE: BAHA never sees or retains your credit card information
- Cheque - payment plans continue to be available. ?
- Important - Players trying out for AAA Bantam or AAA Midget Teams are not required to submit registrations fees at this time
- Should players be released from their AAA tryouts they will have 7 days to complete their 2017-18 BAHA Registration. This will include Payment in full, Volunteer Buyouts, Respect in Sport, or Volunteer Deposit Cheque
- Players that wish to be considered for the AA BAHA Teams will be required to submit the AA Tryout Fee
- Important - Any registrations incomplete after 7 days of being released will result in a $150 late fee
- Respect in Sport must be completed prior to registration
- Volunteer Duties
- Please check Website after June 15th for volunteer options offered for the 2017-18 season.
- Your Registration is not considered complete until:
- Registration payment is received online via credit card or cheque(s) received by BAHA, and
- Respect in Sport course completed, and
- Volunteer Responsibilities either bought or a non-dated volunteer deposit cheque in the amount of $300.00 is submitted (IP3 deposit cheque $150.00)
- Important - Any registrations that are incomplete after June 15, 2017 will result in a $150 late fee
- Important - Incomplete registrations will result in players not being permitted to attend BAHA conditioning camps, tryouts, or any BAHA sanctioned hockey events.
2017-18 Registration Fees
Click on the 2016-2017 Registration Fees page to review Mandatory and Optional Fees
2017-18 Registration Schedule
- May 15 - Online Registration Available
- June 15 - Early Registration Ends - After June 15 returning members $150 late registration fee applies
- August 25 - Late AA Registration Begins - After August 25 returning member $200 late AA tryout registration fee applies
Step 1 - Respect in Sport
- If you family completed Respect in Sport previously, go to Step 2.
- Launch the Respect in Sport website
- Create a new Parent Username/Password (SORRY this isn't automatically the same as your Hockey Canada username/password)
- When asked for a Pre-Registration Code, select I am not using a pre-registration code
- Complete the course
Step 2 - Online Player Registration
Hockey Canada offers secure signup for parents of BAHA participants by following these steps. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.
- Launch the Beaumont Hockey Canada Registration website
- Use your Parent Username/Password from 2016-17 Registration or Setup Parent Username and Password - Please record the username/password you create for future reference
- Find previously registered participant or Register new participant
- Provide required information
- Read and Acknowledge Waivers
- Select Payment type:
- If using a credit card, you will be directed to a secure site for payment (BAHA never sees your credit card information)
- You have the Option to split the total registration amount into three equal automatic credit card payments: June 17th, July 15th, and August 15th.
- If paying by cheque(s), then
- Print receipt provided during Check-Out process
- Payment Plan Option: divide your total registration fees equally between three cheques dates: June 17th, July 15th and August 15th. NO Cheques dated beyond August will be accepted.
Step 3 - Online Volunteer Signup
Please continue to check the BAHA Website to see what volunteer options are available for our members.
Step 4 - Payment Drop-off and Volunteer Deposit Cheque Drop-off
- If you paid all Registration Fees and Volunteer Buyout(s) with a credit card you are done!
- If not, attach your receipt to your cheques and put in BAHA DROP BOX at KNRRC
- PLEASE do NOT put CASH in the BAHA DROP BOX
- Or, please drop off payment and volunteer deposit cheque in person on June 1 or June 15, 2017 at KNRRC between 6:00-8:00pm.