Registration will OPEN at NOON Friday, June 1st, 2018.
Please be sure you have reviewed the 2018-19 Registration Checklist - CLICK HERE for Checklist.
2018-19 Registration Overview
- Online Registration is available for players who:
- Have never played hockey before
- Have previously registered to play hockey in Beaumont with BAHA and have not been released
- Online Registration is NOT available if your child played with another association in 2017-18. Please contact the Executive Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Registration includes both Mandatory and Optional Fees:
- Optional Fees include: AA Tryouts, Conditioning Camp and Volunteer Buy-out(s)
- Registration Payment can ONLY be made by:
- Credit Card >>> NOTE: BAHA never sees or retains your credit card information
- Important - Players trying out for AAA Bantam or AAA Midget Teams are NOW required to submit registration fees at time of Registration.
- Should players earn a place on a AAA team, they will have their registration fees refunded, along with any Volunteer Buy Outs and/or Volunteer Deposit Cheques shall be destroyed. Please contact Treasurer email@example.com for refunds.
- Players that wish to be considered for the AA BAHA Teams will be required to submit the AA Tryout Fee.
- There will be a MANDATORY AA meeting PRIOR to AA tryouts, date and location TBD.
- Respect in Sport must be completed prior to registration - any Respect in Sport completed prior to 2015 must be renewed.
- Volunteer Duties
- Please check Website for volunteer options offered for the 2018-19 season.
- Your Registration is not considered complete until:
- Registration payment is received online via credit card, and
- Respect in Sport course completed, and
- Volunteer Responsibilities either bought out or a volunteer deposit cheque, dated January 1st, 2019 in the amount of $300.00/child is submitted.
- Important - Any registrations that are incomplete after June 15, 2018 will result in a fee increase of $150.
- Important - Incomplete registrations will result in players not being permitted to attend BAHA conditioning camps, tryouts, or any BAHA sanctioned hockey events.
2018-19 Registration Fees
Click on the 2018-2019 Registration Fees page to review Mandatory and Optional Fees
2018-19 Registration Schedule
June 1st - Online Registration Available
June 15 - Early Bird Registration Ends - After June 15 returning members will have a fee increase of $150.
Step 1 - Respect in Sport
- If your family completed Respect in Sport after 2015 previously, go to Step 2.
- Launch the Respect in Sport website
- Create a new Parent Username/Password (SORRY this isn't automatically the same as your Hockey Canada username/password)
- When asked for a Pre-Registration Code, select I am not using a pre-registration code
- Complete the course
Step 2 - Online Player Registration
Hockey Canada offers secure signup for parents of BAHA participants by following these steps. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY.
- Launch the Beaumont Hockey Canada Registration website
- Use your Parent Username/Password from 2017-18 Registration or Setup Parent Username and Password - Please record the username/password you create for future reference
- Find previously registered participant or Register new participant
- Provide required information
- Read and Acknowledge Waivers
- Select Payment type:
- Using a credit card, you will be directed to a secure site for payment (BAHA never sees your credit card information)
- You have the Option to split the total registration amount into three equal automatic credit card payments: June 17th, July 17th, and August 17th.
Step 3 - Online Volunteer Signup
Please continue to check the BAHA Website to see what volunteer options are available for our members.
Step 4 - Volunteer Deposit Cheque Drop-off
- If you paid all Registration Fees and Volunteer Buyout(s) with a credit card you are done!
- PLEASE do NOT put CASH in the BAHA DROP BOX
- Drop off volunteer deposit cheque, in person, on June 7th or June 13th, 2018 at KNRRC between 6:00-8:00pm OR drop in BAHA DROP BOX (KNRRC Lobby), anytime.
- $300 Volunteer deposit cheque REQUIRED for EACH child, dated January 1st, 2019. All cheques to be written out to BAHA.