Thank you to all the coaches who came out for the BAHA Preseason Coach/Manager Seminar - the event was very well attended!
CLICK HERE for info on the Coaching Philosophy/Parent Meeting Presentation by Jason Wiwad, Hockey Alberta.
CLICK HERE for info on the Transition Drills presentation by Fran Gow, Hockey Alberta.
IMPORTANT DATES for Coaches!
- Hockey Edmonton Coach Meetings - please plan on having at least 1 coach from each team attend these meetings.
- Meetings will be held at DELTA EDMONTON SOUTH 4404 Gateway Blvd.
- Novice/Atom - October 22nd, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Peewee/Bantam/Midget - October 24th, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- All Head Coach and Assistant Coaches, of all Age Levels must submit a coaching application.
CLICK HERE for Hockey Alberta Coaching Requirements
COURSES (please click on course for more details):
NCCP Development 1 Coach Clinic, Oct. 13/14, 2018 - for AA Coaches. Click Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION :
Criminal Record Background Check is required for all BAHA head coaches and assistant coaches.
to print CRC Letter for Coaches from BAHA
- CLICK HERE for an important resource on Parent Meetings and Player/Parent Expectations - provided by Jason Wiward, Hockey Alberta, during preseason Coach Seminar.
Coaches Volunteer Requirements
Head Coach = 2 Volunteer Commitments
Assistant Coach = 1 Volunteer Commitments
Minimum of 1 Coach Evaluation Shift
In addition to the above, BAHA requires that all coaching applicants participate in the evaluation process in order to successfully place our 600+ players into 41 teams. All hours/shifts worked during evaluations will count towards your volunteer commitments for the season. Coaching volunteer shifts, during evaluations will be considered part of your coaching application.
Should you not be chosen as HC or AC on a BAHA team, any shifts worked during the evaluation process will be used against your 2018/19 volunteer commitments.
**Coaches CANNOT sign up for shifts that include their child's/children's age level**
**Shifts will NOT be guaranteed: We ask that you sign up for 2-3 shifts and you will be contacted by your level director, where they will let you know which shift/s you have been assigned.**
CLICK HERE for Coaches Only Volunteer Sign Ups
Online Coach Setup Instructions
- Log in to the Beaumont Hockey Canada Registration website with your Parent Username (email) and Password
- If you forgot your Password, click on the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD below the Log in Button
- Setup the coach as a Participant
- Select "Bench Staff", then "Coach", then "Coach Package"
- Ensure you confirm the address is correct, enter a phone number and email address
- Notice ZERO $ Fee is required but please proceed thru checkout and select Credit card payment even though it will not ask for your card number.