Volunteer General Information
- Members are required to fulfill 2 Volunteer Commitment Shifts per Child - there is no maximum shifts for families.
- Head Coaches and Managers who are chosen will be given full credit for volunteer shifts. Assistant Coaches will be credited 2 shifts. Treasurers and Raffle Supervisors will be credited 2 shifts.
- Up coming Volunteer Slots - once new slots have been scheduled, BAHA will post their availability on Social Media and the website.
Team Manager Volunteer Commitments
- Team Manager will be given full credit for all shifts - all teams with co-managers will need to reach out to VP of Off ice Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Treasurers will be given credit for two shifts - all team managers will need to notify VP of Off ice Operations as to who the team treasurer is.
Coaching Volunteer Commitments
- Coaching Application can be found under the Coach Application tab. At this time we are only accepting AA Coach Applications.
- Head Coaches will be credited all volunteer shifts if chosen. Assistant Coaches will be credited with 2 volunteer shifts.
IMPORTANT: All volunteer shifts posted are subject to change.
You will be emailed if a date or time has changed. Please note special instructions on each shift as to which rink you will need to be at. Should you have any questions please contact Marcie email@example.com .
Be sure to follow our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as we often will post new available shifts on our Social Media pages.
Thank you to all the members who volunteered for our Beaumont Amateur Hockey Association for the 2022-2023 Hockey Season - we could not have done it without you!